[wp-testers] 2.1 RC2

Howard Semones blog at thewebpen.net
Sat Jan 20 07:50:39 GMT 2007

Multiple categories:

I noticed this with 2.1 RC1 and again with RC2.  Any post that is
filed under multiple categories displays as many times as their are
categories attached.

As a test, I put a post that was in two categories into four
different and now the post appears four times on the blog. I know
categories have been discussed as having issues, but not sure if
anyone has noticed this effect.

Server is running MySQL 4.1.14.

Howard
http://www.thewebpen.net/blog