[wp-testers] 2.1 RC2

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 07:40:23 GMT 2007

[Mike wrote>
well Im not on 2.1 Im on 2.0 and my sql is > 4.0.0 how do i drop js compression? as for the rest of what you have here none of that was in my install docs.~~]

Ryan was just pointing out what was applied, or had changed in the 2.1 RC2 version, so those people know what to test before release on the 22nd, or Monday, or whatever.

If you're using 2.0.X, someone will notice your wp-testers email shortly, and reply to it. ;) :) Please don't get yourself confused by Ryan's email regarding WP 2.1-RC2 version, to your 2.0.X version. JS Compression wasn't dropped on your 2.0.X version, as far as I know.. so, no worries for that.. Your database version is fine too..

Hopefully soon here, someone will reply to your email regarding 2.0.7 problems. ;) :) I haven't been using that 2.0.X version, since going to 2.1-whatever.. so, I can't really help you there.. someone will be by then though.. ;)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net