[wp-testers] problems on vers 2.0.7

Mike South mikesouth at mikesouth.com
Sat Jan 20 06:49:15 GMT 2007

nope...didnt fix it  id be happy to supply you with an admin pass to
take a look if you like

in watchjing it I have noticed that it seems to show them then
quickly they disappear  Im also getting javascript errors in my
javascript console error log indicating "unknown property" errors and
"error parsing value" cursor dropped errors which may be indicative
of the problem as I presume that stuff is fetched into cursors in SQL