[wp-testers] Regarding Ticket#3560 - Broken Docking Boxes (dbx)

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 03:38:01 GMT 2007

I noticed this the other day
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3560

And was trying to work on it myself, on the localhost, but I only seemed to get the right side looking good. I was wondering if some others wouldn't mind working at this issue?

I was also thinking of, maybe making the left and right side imagery, as whole pieces.. and then just make the top and lower imagery as themselves, and call them into positions accordingly.. or, what would you guys recommend?

Maybe revamp *only* those Docking Boxes, and leave the other small ones alone, or.. ? Just was wondering.. in the meantime, I can still work on this.. ;) :)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net