[wp-testers] Why deleting   after resaving

Lasse Nilsson lausse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:14:40 GMT 2007

Linebreaks are an issue in WP - some have to many, some to few.

Anyway - if you want dem (more than one) klick "code" and add, lets
say 15
  - save - and everyones happy.

But - if I note I spelled something wrong (desipte the spellchecker)
or i just want to ad one more space line - how do I do? Cause even if
I do nothing and just resave the post as it is - the
all the   are gone.

Why? Its very hard to make something fit in that way. What can I make
them stay?

Guess its the same in the stable versions - but it might be an idea
to make a change there?

// Lasse