[wp-testers] Release Candidate 1

Karl Wångstedt kalle at wangstedt.net
Thu Jan 18 19:31:00 GMT 2007

18 jan 2007 kl. 19.40 skrev Michael D Adams:

> WordPress won't create a thumbnail if the original image is too
> large (to save your server from lots of processing).  That might
> explain half of your problem.
>
> Things not being displayed correctly is definitely a bug.

Ok, that was the problem. Sorry for not checking the dimension of the
image first. I tried a couple, but they must have been to large all
of them... Now I had no problem generating the thumbs when I used a
smaller image.

The display problem in the inline uploading thingie was related to
the missing thumbnails, and only present in Safari. I guess the
ticket you linked to is another problem then the one I experienced.

Another thing; is it possible to change the dimensions (widht &
height) of the thumbnails that are being created?

Karl Wångstedt
W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33
Stenhuggarvägen 3g  070-578 13 04