[wp-testers] Release Candidate 1

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:00:12 GMT 2007

Michael,

My issue persists with RC1.  I disabled all plugins.  I'm still not getting
a thumbnail radio button, though the images are in the directory.
If I upload a new image, then I get the radio button for thumbnails on the
new images.... so the problem is with existing images?  I double checked
permissions on the upload directory, it's set to 777.

All images have the same permissions.

MB