[wp-testers] Release Candidate 1

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 18 10:41:48 GMT 2007

On Jan 17, 2007, at 11:52 PM, Karl Wångstedt wrote:

> 18 jan 2007 kl. 04.49 skrev Ryan Boren:
>
>> * Image uploader.  Particularly thumbnailing and send to editor.
>
> Can't get creation of thumbs to work in b3, and not now ether when
> upgraded to RC1. I run my test site on Apache 1.3.33 with php 5.2
> and GD 2.0.28.
>
> The image gets uploaded, but no thumb is created.

It's possible that the thumbnail is created and that WordPress just
doesn't know about it for some reason.  If you uploaded a file called
original.jpg, the thumbnail should be called original.thumbnail.jpg
and should be stored in the same directory on your server as the
original.jpg.

To help me debug, could you check to see if the file really is or
isn't there?

Thanks,
Michael