[wp-testers] Change of behaviour of smilie translations andWP-Grins

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Wed Jan 17 07:49:13 GMT 2007

Yes, that seems to be what it's doing.

I'll do some more tests to confirm.

But this will break things for anyone who puts two smilies in a row if there
are no spaces in their definitions.

I can see an issue here for a lot of general users who'd either have to
Google RDF[1], or wouldn't care what it is.

[1] I did.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/