[wp-testers] RSS feeds

Ludo Rubben ludo.rubben at topsoft.be
Tue Jan 16 23:43:00 GMT 2007

OK, working on that, but there was another error...
In file wp-rss2.php and  wp-rss.php (line 8 I think)it says: "header('Content-type: text/xml;"
Am I wrong or should it be "header('Content-type: application/xml;"
Anyway, if I change it to "header('Content-type: application/xml;" the errors go away...
Regards.

Ludo Rubben
Cambeenbos, Laan B, 17
B- 2960 Brecht