[wp-testers] Change of behaviour of smilie translations andWP-Grins

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:38:31 GMT 2007

[Gene wrote>
I am a newcomer here, so this may have been addressed.

I'm wondering if a list is being kept of plug-ins that are compatible/not compatible so folks who want to update won't find all the stuff they've configured go out the window.~~]

For starters, Welcome to the Testers List! A good place to start, (and again, many thanks to MichaelH for doing up these Codex pages.. :) ;) )

Is here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Plugin_Compatibility

It has for 2.0.X and 2.1-betaX plugins.. For the 2.1-betaX section, there is a couple sections made just for those plugins, that "we aren't sure about".. and so forth.

But also keep in mind, not *all* and *every* plugin was added there just yet.. so.. I hope this at least gives you a good place to start. ;) :)

*edit: Was writing this up while Lloyd Budd posted. Dang, I'm a little on the slow side today hahaha. =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net