[wp-testers] No problems for 207-RC2 on IIS

Toby Simmons toby at simmonsconsulting.com
Mon Jan 15 14:28:18 GMT 2007

-----Original Message-----
>At Ryan's suggestion, I put an additional change into WordPress 2.0.7
>that should buy us some increased compatibility for people running
>PHP 4.3 or above.  This change is the only change in 2.0.7-RC2 from RC1.
>
>http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.0.7-RC2.zip
>
>I'm still looking for feedback from IIS users and people running PHP
>< 4.3 on CGI or FastCGI.  I can only test so many environments, so I
>have to rely on all of you to fill in the gaps.  If you could install
>2.0.7-RC2 within the next 24 hours and leave feedback (even if it's
>just "my environment is: [server], [sapi], [php version] and I had no
>problems"), that helps.

Installed on Microsoft-IIS/5.0, CGI/FastCGI, 4.4.4, no problems.

PHP Info:
Build Date  Aug 16 2006 01:13:15
Server API  CGI/FastCGI
Virtual Directory Support  enabled
PHP API  20020918
PHP Extension  20020429
Zend Extension  20050606
Debug Build  no
Zend Memory Manager  enabled
Thread Safety  enabled

W. Tobias Simmons
Simmons Consulting, Web Design and Marketing
toby at simmonsconsulting.com
http://www.simmonsconsulting.com
Phone: 501.821.4230 / Fax: 501.244.4416