[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.7-RC2

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Mon Jan 15 00:07:37 GMT 2007

At Ryan's suggestion, I put an additional change into WordPress 2.0.7
that should buy us some increased compatibility for people running
PHP 4.3 or above.  This change is the only change in 2.0.7-RC2 from RC1.

http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.0.7-RC2.zip

I'm still looking for feedback from IIS users and people running PHP
< 4.3 on CGI or FastCGI.  I can only test so many environments, so I
have to rely on all of you to fill in the gaps.  If you could install
2.0.7-RC2 within the next 24 hours and leave feedback (even if it's
just "my environment is: [server], [sapi], [php version] and I had no
problems"), that helps.

2.0.7 will be officially released very soon, so this is your last
chance to let us know if your server environment is having problems.
Also note that the fixes made to 2.0.7 also apply to 2.1, so you're
helping keep that release on track as well.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/

Covered Web Services