[wp-testers] "Ready for upgrade" script...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:59:54 GMT 2007

[Kai wrote>
Oh, sorry, I thought I had...

I THINK it was to do with my livejournalcrosspost plugin.  Its called LJXP or something to that effect.  Commenting out the line hasn't made a blind bit of difference to the plugin and I was a bit mystified as to why it was in there too....oh well :) ~~~]

Oh, okay. :) Rethinking about the, "renaming the files back again" deal.. I'm starting to believe this would probably be the best thing to do..

At least this would help cut down on a few number plugins breaking, especially when it's over a "one liner", would seem kind of silly.. =P Michael Adams of course would get "word" of this, if it happened.

And I could take down the two blog posts, and do up a new one, stating what happened. Also, I'm sure the "masses" on the lists would know too. So, yeah Ryan.. I'd probably go for renaming them back again.. ;) :)

What does everyone else think?

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net