[wp-testers] "Ready for upgrade" script...

D Kai Wilson Kaiberie at kaiberie.com
Fri Jan 12 10:49:48 GMT 2007

I'm not sure either. =/ I'm not even sure which plugin(s) Kai and Edwin are
using either, I don't think they've said.
Oh, sorry, I thought I had...

I THINK it was to do with my livejournalcrosspost plugin.  Its called LJXP
or something to that effect.  Commenting out the line hasn't made a blind
bit of difference to the plugin and I was a bit mystified as to why it was
in there too....oh well :)

Kai
http://kaiskorner.com