[wp-testers] Beta2

Pål Grønås Drange paal at drange.net
Wed Jan 10 17:42:05 GMT 2007

Ryan Boren wrote:
> http://wordpress.org/beta/wordpress-2.1-beta2.zip
>
> The main changes are fixes for uploading images via xmlrpc and creating
> category counts for hierarchical cat listings.  Check the timeline for the
> gory details.
>
> http://trac.wordpress.org/timeline

Installed a clean install of this version and when I deleted all the
posts and comments, this error appeared under archives on the front page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/web/server/path/httpd.www/lions/wp-includes/category.php on line 297

Nothing big, but it should check if all categories are empty.

-- Pål