[wp-testers] Your mission, should you choose to accept it

Edwin Kort edwin.kort at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:42:06 GMT 2007

Not sure if it really is a problem with 2.1, but since I didn't have this
problem with the plugin before I think it might

I tried to install the feedwordpress plugin and after activating it, I get
the following problems:

> Warning: main(/home/bookieb/public*html/blog/wp-includes/registration-
> functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /home/bookieb/public*html/blog/wp-content/plugins/feedwordpress.php on
> line 44
>
> Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/bookieb/public*
> html/blog/wp-includes/registration-functions.php' (include*path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
> in /home/bookieb/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/feedwordpress.php on
> line 44

Is the registration-functions.php not there, or is this a problem with the
plugin?