[wp-testers] Good Work

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jan 10 02:14:18 GMT 2007

> I will check up on the rules. I think that i can list them but link to

> sites just for the sake of ones on benefit I not allowed by wikipedia
Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting that big old list of names for
Wikipedia.  That would never make it in, as Alex expressed earlier.   I
just thought the links to the individual sites might be good.  Thinking
on it further, you probably can't provide the links directly from the
names but perhaps you can in the Related Links/Further reading.  With
those few people there, I do think that's pertinent information to the
article, and would be beneficial.