[wp-testers] Good Work

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jan 10 01:30:57 GMT 2007

> So, yes, thanks to all who donate their time to WordPress.

Andy: You might want to link to their sites from the article.  I'm sure
they would appreciate the extra visitors it might bring in.

I made a post the other day called "WordPress Movers and Shakers". It
was a copy of my new "People of WordPress" link category.  The list was
perhaps a bit more arbitrary than scientific, and I'm sure I missed some
people who have contributed more than some who made it into the list. I
gathered the names of people who had more than 100 posts in my
collection of WP-Tester and WP-Hacker emails and also added a few more
that stood out to me.  I apologize to any that I might have missed and
will take into consideration any blatent ommisions.  At 25, it was
getting pretty long, and at that I couldn't remember Mr. Little's name
and had left out Donncha.  Even so, I think this list has all of the
names I see, in my own circle, most often associated with WordPress.  I
thought linking to each of their sites would be a just one little way
more to say Thank You.

I've linked to (in random order):
Podz
Andy Skelton (skeltoac)