[wp-testers] Mysql Versions

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Tue Jan 9 22:14:42 GMT 2007

Ryan Boren:
> 2.1 only needs 4.0, but some folks wanted to bump to 4.1 for use by
> plugins.  There are still some 4.0 hosts out there though, so I was
thinking
> maybe we require 4.0 for 2.1 and 4.1 for 2.2 to give people a little more
> lead time.

That would be my preference, only because I'm with one of the few major
hosts that haven't updated to 4.1.  For almost of the places I contacted, if
they were running version 4, they were running 4.1.  I should continue that
process, or at least post the results.  I have it all in a spreadsheet.

I'll see if I can find it tonight.