[wp-testers] Mysql Versions

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 19:57:49 GMT 2007

On 1/9/07, Sybex <sybex at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I have been trying out the latest WP 2.1 Beta to check out a plugin
> and have found that it will only install on Mysql 5. I haven't
> noticed any comments on this in the lists before.
> Is this correct and is this going to be true for the final release.

Mysql 4.1+, IIRC, is required.

And while I'm thinking of it, completely O/T: iPhone FTW!
http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/live-from-macworld-2007-steve-jobs-keynote/
 You have no idea how badly I want to see what my blog looks like
running on Safari on one of those badboys.

I've just gotta figure out how to get my employer to pay for one.
$600 is mighty steep.  *grin*

--
-Doug

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/