[wp-testers] Your mission, should you choose to accept it

S Novotny sarah at oddpod.com
Fri Jan 5 22:03:41 GMT 2007

mostly I lurk, but I did accept the mission --

I had no problems with my upgrade or plugins (Akismet, AllConsuming,
del.icio.us widget, Fold Category List, Folding Categories List
Widget, Google Analyticator and Sidebar Widgets).

That said, there is one thing that's peculiar.  Anyone logged in sees
private posts (not their own).  This isn't a problem for me, but
could be for some.

(alternately, it could be a misconfiguration.)

Sarah.