[wp-testers] Upgrade your WP sites in 5 Seconds

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Jan 5 19:51:23 GMT 2007

Took life in hands[1] and gave it a try.

Only did it on one site so far, and it worked with almost frightening speed.
Blog happily running 2.0.6, with no apparent problems so far.

That's running on Dreamhost.

My knowledge of Bash is minimal, but the code made some kind of sense to me.

Thanks for improving on something that was already very useful.

[1] OK, I backed up manually and downloaded the backup first :)

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/