[wp-testers] Re: 2.1 Adding extra <p> tag - bug ?

Santanu Misra santanu.misra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:17:59 GMT 2007

I got the reason for the same .

It is happening due to "wp-include/formatting.php". I use plain text mode
while doing copy-paste between text-editor from my PC to Wordpress Editor.
There are "\n\r"(newline) and those newlines gets formatted as an extra <p>
.

I did a quick search and replace on on wp-posts table dump and re-imported
the same to fix the  problem was fixed.

-Thanks
Santanu

www.santm.com