[wp-testers] Your mission, should you choose to accept it

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles.freesmelvin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:28:30 GMT 2007

I don't want to break my site so i was going to install 2.1 as a subdomain
of my site. When I first dumped and copied the database it did not work. So
I will try to install a fresh 2.0.5 and then copy the database from my
working version and then upgrade it.

The biggest thing I want to test is the inigration plugin with Gallery 2 and
using the wordpress templates/navigation for other non wordpress pages.