[wp-testers] Your mission, should you choose to accept it

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:30:11 GMT 2007

Just adding this in here quick.. It's 2.1 related, so.. =P

2.1 and bbPress, running the bbPress Integration plugin

I have had some issues with the user's email addy's showing as "1" in the WP-ADMIN control panel .. and when they are logged in, and posting comments. They are posting as "Anonymous"..

A possible cause could/would be this line in the plugins file:
require_once( ABSPATH . WPINC . '/registration-functions.php' );

They have renamed that file to: registration.php so.. change that line to:
require_once( ABSPATH . WPINC . '/registration.php' );

This is probably the main cause of these errors.. Also, we'd better make sure of any other bbPress plugins using that call to the /registration-functions.php file.. and change accordingly..

This is for 2.1 alphaX, and now 2.1-betaX users only!!

Also, I know I posted a link on my Codex page for the Get Recent Comments plugin, which is compatible with 2.1.
http://212.vindictivebastard.net/plugin-txt/get-recent-comments.php.txt

But, I just noticed that Krischan has released a newer version of his own plugin now, supports for WordPress 1.5, 2.0 and 2.1
http://blog.jodies.de/archiv/2004/11/13/recent-comments/

Change log-
http://blog.jodies.de/archiv/2004/11/13/recent-comments/2/

--