[wp-testers] Auto-saving function failing

Marcos Sader | marcosmedia m at marcosmedia.com
Thu Feb 22 17:05:53 GMT 2007

It seems to be fixed on FF now, I've created a new profile and use it
for about an hour with no problems. However it seems to be a problem
while the photo is being upload, memory usage increase in about 10MB
and the CPU goes 100% until the file is up.

Regarding the error message that's the weird part, it just closed :S
So i guess that if the memory usage increases while you upload a
picture due to a memory handling error on FF side, it may crash the
browser if the cache is about to reach its limit.

I'll keep an eye on it.