[wp-testers] Missing internationalization in 2.1.1

Stefano steagl at people.it
Thu Feb 22 12:22:51 GMT 2007

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:28:33 +0100, "René Clausen Nielsen"
<rcn at shevy.dk> wrote:

>> > is not gettexted.
>>
>> Some dates are part of the design, and I don't think they should be
>> gettexted.
>>
>I think they should. The mentioned date format is language specific and it
>would surely be a lot easier to translate it through the .mo than editing
>the file each time.

+1

The only case a date format cant' be gettexed is in the case this
format is overried by the time and date settings in the admin panel.

Less stuff are in the files better it is for we translators I proposed
to centralize the die messages and other few text that can't be
gettext cause tat module is not yet loaded when the should be printed
but there saw never been any follow up, thare is alreadi lot of files
for tinyMCE editor to localize and include in everi disto and in
future amybe we will have more file with strgns that need to be hard
internatinalized... and this is no good and source ofr errors or
missing files etc...

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it