[wp-testers] IE Crashing

Felix Ker felixker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:48:14 GMT 2007

I've been blogging quite often lately, so I found out that after I
upload 2-3 photos, my browser will crash automatically. That happens
immediately after the photo is being uploaded. Error will be "Memory
cannot be read".

I'm using IE7 with WP 2.1.1. It failed me more than 5 times already,
that's why I'm sending this email hoping it's a problem with the
script and not my browser.

--
Best regards,

felix.ker
msn/mail:felix at felixker.com
did:65.91456635

NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies.

* email scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content *