[wp-testers] Possible 2.2 post slug issue..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:16:36 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if this had always been like this, or not, but.. after
upgrading blog to the latest SVN commited files, when using "it's blah
blah"... in a post title.. the post's slug becomes this:
it%e2%80%99s-over-johnny-part-2

The " ' " becomes " %e2%80%99 " .. ? Is this normal? I'm not really
sure, because I never really noticed it before.. Any thoughts,
suggestions, opinions.. or whatever.. ? More important question I guess,
will changing this post slug, affect anything else? I really don't like
seeing that junk added in there.. sigh. But, if nothing can be
fixed/helped.. I guess I could live with it..

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net