[wp-testers] Unknown Runtime Error

Felix Ker felixker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:45:04 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to edit a post.

Line:81
Char: 456
Error: Unknown Runtime Error
Code: 0

Heh.

There was also an error with this:

function save_reorder(id) {
	site_order = document.getElementById('site_order');

	old_order = site_order.value;
	new_order = junkdrawer.serializeList(document.getElementById('sociable_site_list'));
	site_order.value = new_order;

	if (!site_order.used || new_order == old_order)
		toggle_checkbox(id);
	site_order.used = true;
}

I'm using Windows IE 7.

--
Best regards,

felix.ker
msn/mail:felix at felixker.com
did:65.91456635

NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies.

* email scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content *