[wp-testers] Error on deleting active theme

Ajay D'Souza ajaydsouza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:53:31 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm running 2.2 svn version updated everyday. I was testing out one theme
which was active and deleted it before deactivating (yes I know I am not
supposed to do that).

However, instead of switching to the default theme, I am getting this error:

<<<<<<< .mine <<<<<<< .mine =======
*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare kubrick_head() (previously declared in
/home/XXXXX/public_html/demoblog/wp-content/themes/default/functions.php:9)
in */home/XXXXX/public_html/demoblog/wp-content/themes/default/functions.php
* on line *404*

You can check it out at http://demoblog.ajaydsouza.net/
This is all over, including the wp-admin.

Any solution for the same?

Regards,
Ajay D'Souza

--