[wp-testers] Admins can't make new categories

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:21:28 GMT 2007

On 2/12/07, Andy Haden <andyh2 at mac.com> wrote:
> This is really weird... all admins on my site when they try to add a
> category it says "You don't have permission to do that"

Is there context? Build you are running? Recently upgraded? What
happened near when it stopped working?

What page are "all your admins" trying from? What browser are they using?

Has anyone tried clearing their browser cache? My guess would be an
update to the JS libraries and the cache is conflicted.

With more context I may have more guesses,
Lloyd