[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.8 RC1

Ludo Rubben ludo.rubben at topsoft.be
Sat Feb 3 23:15:00 GMT 2007

I am running 2.1 since a couple of weeks, have done all the upgrades, seen all the betas, had no problems.
Update from 2.0 to 2.1 was completely painless. Only thing is, I had done a couple of tweaks manually and these were lost, luckily had a backup.

Ludo Rubben
Cambeenbos, Laan B, 17
B- 2960 Brecht