[wp-testers] Re: [wp-svn] [4860] trunk: First cut at mysql utf-8 charset suport.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 07:28:24 GMT 2007

Nevermind.. an old ex-wp coder from Habari Land.. helped me with it
all.. Nah, just kidding! I got it myself as usual.. I upgraded my
localhost blog, and all went well.. I know it might have been a stupid
question to you ALL.. but, I'm not a database guru..

I guess I was just looking for an answer on what it does in general, to
the database that is.. but, I guess giving answers to questions is just
too much work for some.. Catching my lazy habits is a bad, bad thing.. =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net