[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.8 RC1

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sat Feb 3 04:27:18 GMT 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 10:59 PM, ryan fitzer wrote:

> Gave your link a try Mark but for some reason WP says I've been bad.
> http://ryanfitzer.com/downloads/busted.jpg

I'm getting it too.

That link was what Ryan called a "back door link," which I took to
mean it was a link directly to the file instead of a link to a script
that logs the download then gives you that file.  He gave me that
link to use because the logging/download link wasn't working (was
objecting to the uppercase "RC" chars).  Matt must have fixed it and
then shut off direct access to the back door link.

This works now:

http://wordpress.org/wordpress-2.0.8-RC1.zip

And I'm wearing my black WP shirt today too. :-)

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/

Covered Web Services