[wp-testers] Re: Just FYI....I got hacked big time...

Dixon, Wayne wcdixo at aurora.lib.il.us
Fri Dec 28 21:08:10 GMT 2007

SQL Injection is a technique used by hackers to put code into an SQL
query (typically a login field) in order to gain access to the SQL
database.  It sounds like your host was hacked, not necessarily your
wordpress install.  Typically when they do this, they'll completely
empty the entire database.

Wayne