[wp-testers] Re: Just FYI....I got hacked big time...

cpa31335 tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:18:38 GMT 2007

Just a little more to add... this came from my host...:

Your word press has been hacked (but you already knew that )

It has been sqll injected and has been for at least a week or more all of
the back ups of the database have malicious code in them
make sure there are no suspicious files in any of your directories
--

:-(

-Chuck