[wp-testers] get_category Ordering Weirdness?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Dec 20 16:00:13 GMT 2007

Looking at the function, it looks like hierarchical=true is the
default, which is probably screwing up the order. Try adding
hierarchical=0 to the arg list and see if that helps.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software