[wp-testers] Re: 2.4 and the "are you sure" messages..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:57:42 GMT 2007

Here's what was done in order...

a) Wrote in the title.
b) Picked the categories for it.
c) Wrote the content into the Write Post window.
d) Added tags to it.

## all the above was done in "draft mode" of course.  ##

e) Once I did the above things there, I clicked the "save and continue
editing" button, and then got the "Are you sure you want to edit this
post?" message. I clicked YES...
f) Then received the "You attempted to edit a post that doesn't exist.
Perhaps it was deleted?" message. I went back, the post was gone. I went
back into the draft section to see if it was saved maybe, and it wasn't
there at all.

That's what happened...