[wp-testers] Trunk

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles.freesmelvin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:01:52 GMT 2007

For the QA side we could do a system like for the track hunt. We should try
at least one to see if it helps. Maybe the day before a "Feature lock before
release"

trac-hunted - fixed at patched
trac-hunted-confirmed - where a second party confirms it before being sent
to trac
trac-hunted-irrelivent - and then close it
trac-hunted-sendnext - and send to next release