[wp-testers] Trunk

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:46:41 GMT 2007

Actually, what would be nice is, if you had a "developer super duper
pooper" version or something like that. I know Trunk is an unstable /
test version as such. But I mean to have a "developer super duper
pooper" version... Where you could just UNLOAD / COMMIT all those
tickets in one swoop.

Then us crazy testers can grab a copy of THAT version as well. Report
back, what worked, what went wrong, submit fixes, commit those fixes,
report back again. Then whatever passes without fail, or whatever...
then decide if "those" get submitted to Trunk for the next soon-to-be
release of WordPress..