[wp-testers] Trunk

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:36:41 GMT 2007

Jeremy Visser wrote:
> On 14/12/2007, at 3:03 AM, Matt wrote:
>> I smell an extended release date! :P
>>
>> Feature-freeze usually goes into effect a month before release,
>> correct? So,
>> there appears to be a lot to do in 11 days...
>
> If it's a trade-off between releasing on time, and quality, I'd choose
> quality.

I was waiting to reply, because I was hoping for a word from the uppers.
I agree with the others though, I'd rather have it quality and late,
then have it crappy and thrown together to hit the original release
date. I say, just do what you originally had planned to do for it, then
release it when it's ready.

Don't just keep bumping up tickets to the next "future version" all the
time too, cause "we'll" never get ahead that way.. If you try and knock
out, or even remove the unnecessary old tickets that aren't relevant to
the 2.4 trunk version.. (maybe just delete those?) it would be lesser
tickets to worry about later down the road as a "whole".. Just my
thoughts, opinions, and suggestions...