[wp-testers] Trunk

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:36:35 GMT 2007

I was just wondering about a few things here. It's already going on Mid
December, and release is Jan 24th correct? What all are "we" expecting
to have "in" Trunk before release?

a) Happy Cog, soon?
b) More phpdoc I'm guessing...?
c) Any more tag "features" planning to make it "in" this time, or?
d) Plan to knock out alot of those existing tickets before Jan release?
e) More commits for the new password/log in protection stuff?
f) Anything I'm missing...?

Just was curious, because there's so many tickets there now, and it's
coming up on Mid December already. Just was worried that most of the
"planned stuff" might not make it in. Thanks in advanced...

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net