[wp-testers] Categories vs Tags in 2.3b

Andrew Shogren washogren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:43:35 GMT 2007

im not sure what wordpress is going to do but what ive wanted to do for a
long time is being able to sort posts by BOTH a category and a tag so for
example you have a tag called Editorial and another called Wordpress Info or
something like that, and then have categories that are displayed easier and
more commonly used so you can get the posts that are Editorials(tag) and
then inside of the Editorials you have sub-topics that are the categories,
so if someone wants all the editorials that are also in the category 5 they
can get that or they can  get the posts that are an editorial and have a cat
of 9 etc