[wp-testers] 2.3 Nightly - Plugin Compatibility

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Thu Aug 30 11:23:45 GMT 2007

Il giorno 29/ago/07, alle ore 07:12, Ryan Boren ha scritto:
> I've heard that some plugins included upgrade-functions.php.  Anything
> other file reorgs causing problems?

I can speak for myself, but I think that most plugins would fail just
for upgade-functions.php

I solved it adding:

if($wp_db_version >= 5540) $page = 'wp-admin/include/upgrade.php';
else $page = 'wp-admin/upgrade-functions.php';
require_once(ABSPATH . $page);

I'm not sure if there's a better way to include this file, by the
way... can you please explain if you do?
Thank you!

Paolo / Pixline.net coder