[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:08:05 GMT 2007

Dave J. (Scoop0901) wrote:
> On 8/29/07, Yazerty <yazerty at yazerty.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> DD32 is right : it would be better to draw up a list with plugins wich are
>> known NOT to work :-).
>> Just my 2c too ;-).
>>
>> Yaz.
>> http://www.yazerty.net/
>>

> While that would be nice, what would also be nicer would be TWO lists -- one
> for all plugins known NOT TO WORK, the other for all plugins know TO WORK.
> That way it gives an overview of what others have reported as "tested" in
> WP2.3.  Going forward, it would be nice to see this just as a standard thing
> published during the beta testing, as well as in the final release.

Yeah, that's why I suggested someone copy my 2.2 plugin list page. I had
sections for ones that don't work, or are iffy and for ones that work,
all in one page. =) Appears, from the link Rick gave out, someone did it
already. =D Thanks whoever did that. =D
http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Plugin_Compatibility/2.3

--
spencerp