[wp-testers] 2.3 Nightly - Plugin Compatibility

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Aug 29 09:12:20 GMT 2007

Just a thought to all this, Theres a LOT of wordpress plugins, Maybe it'd
be better to draw up a list of plugins which are known to NOT work with
2.3? That way plugin authors can be contacted, Plugin users can submit
patches to plugin authors/etc?

Face it, Not *all* plugin authors are going to grab 2.3 betas straight
away, And for users it'd be great o be able to glance at a list of
plugins(And versions) which are known NOT to work?

Just my 2c.