[wp-testers] Array displayed everywhere

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:14:13 GMT 2007

Lorenzo Raffio wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm reporting this <http://wordpress.org/support/topic/118367> issue. A
> couple of "Array" are displayed everywhere and when you try to post
> something instead of being published the post is marked as a draft...
> The user Seveneth found a
> fix<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/118367/page/2#post-580786>,
> I think it's really important to apply it!

That issue is caused by running a PHP cache like Zend Optimizer, and can
also be fixed by using a different cache, like eAccelerator.

If that code does indeed fix the issue with ZO, (and I think APC?), it
would be good to get that in.

A non-negligible amount of WP installs I do via Install4Free have this
problem, and I have to send messages asking people to ask their hosts to
turn off Zend Optimizer. But now I can just use this workaround, which
is cool.