[wp-testers] 2.3 Release Timeline

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Thu Aug 23 23:37:24 GMT 2007

Cross-posted to hackers, testers, and polyglots.

2.3 is due on September 24th. Tonight (PDT) we enter feature freeze.
>From tonight on we'll be committing bug fixes only.  The first of
several beta releases will go out on Monday the 27th.  A bug hunt will
follow on Wednesday the 29th.  A second and third beta release will go
out on September 3rd and 10th with bug hunts on the 5th and 12th.  On
the 17th we enter hard freeze.  Only critical bug fixes will go in,
and any string changes will require notification of the polyglots
list.  A final bug hunt goes down on the 19th.  Monday the 24th is
release day.

Here's the calendar in various formats.

ICAL:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/fhcihol34up7rl0pqa6ngc9qf8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics